LB Metal Fabrication Inc. – Custom-Crafted Wrought Iron Gates for Queens, NY Property Owners
When the residents and business owners of Queens, NY need metalwork of any kind, there’s only one company they call: LB Metal Fabrication Inc.. As a locally owned and operated full-service custom metal fabrication shop that has been servicing the Queens community for years, we have the knowledge and skills that are needed to deliver outstanding results for our clients. “If you can dream it, we can build it”; that’s our motto, and we stand behind it. We’re dedicated to fulfilling your needs with custom designs and expert installation that will last for years to come. Metal gates, decorative accessories, railings, and more; at LB Metal Fabrication Inc., we do it all!
Enhance Your Property With Wrought Iron Gates
Are you looking to increase the security of your business? Do you want to add a personalized touch to your home? Either way, we suggest you consider installing wrought iron gates. Whether installed at the start of your driveway or around the entrance to your backyard, wrought iron gates are an excellent addition to your property. At LB Metal Fabrication Inc., we specialize in all types of metal gates, including wrought iron. If you’re looking to enhance the look of your property, boost your security, and increase your property value, you definitely can’t go wrong with a wrought iron gate. Here’s a look at just some of the benefits that they offer.
- Increased security. Security gates that are constructed of wrought iron are a highly effective way to increase the security of your Queens, NY property. They limit foot traffic and vehicle access, thus increasing your privacy and your security. Not only are they a great way to keep strangers at bay, but they’re also an excellent way to keep children and pets in. With a gate constructed of wrought iron, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your loved ones won’t be able to stray far from home and that your property will be less vulnerable to intrusion.
- Enhanced aesthetics. Custom designed ironwork that’s designed to fit your specific taste and your unique style can add instant curb appeal to your property. Whether you’d like to create a stately look with intricate embellishments or your taste is more minimalist and you’d prefer a modern design, a gate that’s constructed of wrought iron will add instant appeal to your property and significantly enhance the overall aesthetics of your home or business.
- Boosted property value. Any improvement you make to your property will increase its value; this is particularly true for exterior upgrades, such as wrought iron gates. Because they improve security and enhance visual appeal, a gate that’s constructed of wrought iron will certainly raise the resale value of your property. Add in metal gate automation so that the gate can open and close with just a simple push of a button and this feature will add even more value to your property; if you ever decide to sell in the future, buyers will be willing to pay top-dollar for a custom-designed automated gate.
- Minimal maintenance. Unlike other types of materials that are used to construct gates, wrought iron doesn’t require much maintenance; at most, it needs a wash down and a new coat of paint and it will look as good as it did the day it was installed.
- Exceptional durability. Wrought iron can is extremely durable and can easily withstand Queens’s harsh weather conditions. Your gate will maintain its form, function, and visual appeal for years to come when it’s constructed of wrought iron.
- Tons of options. The design options are virtually limitless, especially when it’s crafted by a professional that specializes in custom metalwork. Whether you want a standard design or a one-of-a-kind look that’s custom-crafted to tie in with the unique style of your home or business, with wrought iron, the options are virtually limitless.
Choose LB Metal Fabrication Inc. for Your Queens County Wrought Iron Gate Design, Build, and Installation Needs
Given all the benefits that wrought iron offers, it’s easy to see why so many Long Island City, NY property owners opt for gates that are constructed of this material.
Thinking about installing a wrought iron gate? Sure, you could go with a prefabricated gate at a big box store, but if you want something that’s truly special and you can be sure will meet all of your needs, forego a pre-made gate and instead, get in touch with a custom metal fabrication shop, like LB Metal Fabrication Inc.. Our team of highly experienced engineers and welders will expertly design, build, and install a premium-quality wrought iron gate for your Queens County property. We’ll create a customized piece that will be designed to your exact specifications and will fit and function perfectly. When we create your gate, you’ll have more than just a movable barrier; you’ll have a functional piece of art that will enhance the beauty and improve the security of your property.
Ready to Create a Custom-Crafted Wrought Iron Gate?
If you’d like to learn more about our design, build, and installation process, or you’re interested in discussing your ideas, call 631-652-3250 to arrange a consultation. We’ll be happy to sit down with you to discuss your vision, learn about your needs, and provide you with all of the information that you need. The team at LB Metal Fabrication Inc. looks forward to working with you to turn your vision into a reality.
- Learn more about Long Island City, NY 11106 11103 11102
- Open a Long Island City, NY map
- Find the Long Island City, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Long Island City, NY pharmacies
- View the current Long Island City, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Long Island City, NY public and private schools
- Long Island City, NY is located in Queens county in New York State