Enjoy More Convenience and Greater Safety for Your Staten Island, NY Home with Metal Gate Automation from LB Metal Fabrication Inc.
LB Metal Fabrication Inc. is a full-service Richmond County metal fabrication shop that specializes in crafting high-end custom metalwork. Our highly skilled technicians can craft any type of metal creation you can possibly think of, including wrought iron gates, railings, metal interior designs, pergolas, arbors, and so much more! If it can be made of metal, we can create it. Our talented team has the knowledge and skill you can count on to create one-of-a-kind, expertly crafted metalwork that will exceed your expectations.
At LB Metal Fabrication Inc., we do more than just design, build, and install custom metal gates; we also provide metal gate automation. While a standard manual metal gate installed can certainly secure your property, an automated gate takes that security to the next level – and offers several other advantages, too!
Here’s a look at just some of the benefits that metal gate automation provides.
- A higher level of security. Metal gates are a great way to prevent intruders from entering your property. But, what happens if you forget to close the gate behind? The gate is rendered completely useless. When your gate is automated, it automatically closes behind you, so you don’t have to worry if it’s been left open. There are also a variety of operating systems available that allow you to control who can access your property. Talk about added peace of mind!
- Convenience. With a manual gate, whenever you want to exit or enter your property, you have to get out of your car to open and close it, which is anything but convenient (especially in inclement weather.) When your gate is automated, you don’t have to worry about jumping out of your vehicle when you approach your driveway to open it up and then hopping back out again to close it after you’ve passed through; simply setting off the sensor or pushing a button is all that needs to be done to open and close the gate. The convenience alone makes metal gate automation a worthwhile investment.
- Improved safety. When combined with perimeter fencing, an automated gate not only prevents intruders from entering your property, but it also prevents your loved ones from wandering off. If you have small children or pets, you’ll have confidence knowing that they’ll be safe and secure within the confines of your yard when your property is protected by an automated security gate. With a push of a button, you can ensure that the gate – and your loved ones – are secured
- Deter unwanted guests. Keep pesky solicitors from intruding on your property and knocking on your door with an automated gate. Automation puts you in complete control of who enters your property, so you can say goodbye to unwanted guests disrupting precious family time.
- Increased property value. An automated metal gate can add instant value to your property. Because of the added security that this feature provides (and the enhanced aesthetic appeal, if the gate is designed by a custom metal fabricator), you’ll see a significant increase in your home’s equity. If you ever do decide to sell or refinance your property, you’ll see a great return on your investment.
- Lower insurance rates. Lastly, there’s a chance that installing an automated security gate will help you get a better rate on your insurance premiums. Depending on your insurance company and your specific policy, you may be able to get a lower rate on your homeowners’ insurance with an automated gate. Why? – Because your property will be more secure, so there’s less risk of theft and vandalism, which could potentially translate to lower premiums.
Automate A Custom-Designed Gate with LB Metal Fabrication Inc.
With LB Metal Fabrication Inc., you don’t have to sacrifice style for security. Our team of expert designers can create and automate any design idea you can think of; from charming Victorian-style with ornate details to sleek, modern, and minimalist designs, there’s no limit to the type of gates that we can make.
Your custom gate will be made with the highest quality materials and proven techniques to ensure exact precision. Once it’s completed, our team will expertly install it for you, making sure that it’s properly positioned so that it functions with ease and effectively secures your property.
At LB Metal Fabrication Inc., we offer a variety of operating systems for your gate automation needs. Choose from a wide assortment of access controls, such as keypad, radio, or telephone entry, as well as sensor-controlled systems. Our systems are made by the most trusted manufacturers in the industry and are outfitted with the most advanced technologies to ensure reliability and durability.
Not sure what type of operating system to choose? No problem! Our technicians will assist you in selecting the best option for your specific needs. After installation, we’ll provide you with detailed instructions so that you know how to properly control your automated gate.
When you choose LB Metal Fabrication Inc. to design and automate your security gate, you can have peace of mind knowing that you’ll receive nothing less than exceptional results.
High-Quality, Reliable, and Affordable Staten Island, NY Metal Gate Automation is Just a Phone Call Away!
Are you interested in learning more about the benefits of installing a custom-designed automated gate? If so, contact the experts at LB Metal Fabrication Inc., Richmond County’s leading custom automated gate designers and installers. We pride ourselves on offering superior-quality, custom-designed, and affordably priced automated gates for all Staten Island, NY homeowners. Call 631-652-3250 to schedule a free consultation; we’ll be more than happy to assist you with all of your needs.
- Learn more about Bull’s Head, NY 10314
- Open a Bull’s Head, NY map
- Find the Bull’s Head, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Bull’s Head, NY pharmacies
- View the current Bull’s Head, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Bull’s Head, NY public and private schools
- Bull’s Head, NY is located in Richmond county in New York State